The Business Polycom VVX® 450 is a business IP phone designed for performance. Gigabit Ethernet speed, extensive networking and communications features, 12 line appearances, open SIP support—all these combine to provide a superior VoIP deskphone. The Business Polycom VVX 450 uses Polycom HD Voice technology to deliver natural wideband audio. Connect a headset using the dedicated RJ9 port. Use the full-duplex speakerphone with Acoustic Clarity technology for distraction-free conversations. A USB port is built in for media and storage applications.
Business Polycom VVX® 450 Features
- 4.3″ color LCD (480 x 272 pixel resolution)
- 12 line keys
- 4 soft keys
- In-call keys: call transfer, hold, and voicemail
- Illuminated audio keys
- HD audio
- 2 USB ports (rear and side)
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Compatible with StarCloud & StarCloud+
- The Business Polycom VVX® 450 is a desktop phone that meets the budget and communication needs of any business. It’s loaded with sophisticated features that are traditionally found only on high-end desktop phones.
- The Business Polycom VVX® 450 is easy to use, reliable and stylish. End users will find that it combines an attractive new ergonomic hardware design with an intuitive user interface that together reduces the time spent learning new features and functions.
- The Business Polycom VVX® 450 offers both Polycom HD Voice™ and Polycom Acoustic Fence™ technologies. Together, they dramatically improve the most important component of the VVX experience — voice clarity.
- HD Voice™ delivers superior, high-definition sound quality through industry-leading, advanced voice processing capabilities.
- The Polycom Acoustic Fence technology keeps business conversations free from extraneous noises, echoes and distractions.
- The Business Polycom VVX® 450 integrates seamlessly into a wide range of UC environments. The enterprise-grade, web-based configuration tool simplifies installation of the VVX 450 a breeze, allowing administrators to easily provision a large number of phones throughout the entire organization.
- The Business Polycom VVX® 450 phones are easy to deploy and administer for service providers and IT staff via broad, standards-based and open APIs.