Join A Global UC Leader
Widen your business’ horizons and grow your business with VoIPNow PBX Powered by VoIPNow PBX/Star2Star’s Full Spectrum Communications Solution. See how this complete portfolio of solutions offers our customers the last communications system they will ever need.
The Benefits Of Full Spectrum Communications
VoIPNow PBX/Star2Star’s Full Spectrum Communications Solution offers end-to-end solutions for every business need. We have engineered a unified system designed for the modern small to enterprise organization and customized to their unique needs. Full Spectrum Communications include:
- Business Voice+
- Business Voice
- StarCenter, our advanced contact center
- StarPaaS®, our integrations platform
- Complete suite of advanced UC features including voice, chat, mobile, fax, and more
When you join the Full Spectrum Communications Solution, we provide our customers with the solution and the support to fully optimize their communications.
Key concepts behind a Hosted PBX service:
- Your provider “hosts” or operates your telephone system
- The system works with your existing telephone service, or completely replaces it
- VoIPNow PBX’s service operates on many devices, including mobile phones, desk phones, and landlines
Complete with a full suite of features at a price every company will love, our Hosted PBX is the phone service designed for your business. VoIPNow PBX easily scales to meet the needs of any business. Whether it’s a single user at a home office or a multi-user, commercial-grade call centre, we provide a complete solution customized for your individual business needs.
Our services include telephone numbers, local and long-distance calling and several powerful and customizable features. The feature list provides auto-attendants, call queues, conference calling and much more. We offer companies with multiple locations the ability to operate under one umbrella. As a result, our clients and Partners enjoy increased productivity and reduced resource requirements.
Due to these advances, your staff can work in regional offices, remotely, or any location globally with our easy-to-use, plug and play Hosted PBX solution.
Hosted PBX, Illustrated
You may be familiar with the concept of “cloud-based” technology. If so, you already understand the simple yet powerful foundation of our service. Below is a simplified illustration.
The Benefits of a Hosted PBX
There are a number of key advantages to using a Hosted PBX versus traditional telephone service or purchasing an office telephone system.
- Initial Cost Savings– You do not need to make a large upfront investment by purchasing an office telephone system and there is no need to maintain it. With a Hosted PBX solution the office telephone system is operated and maintained by your provider.
- Ongoing Cost Savings– Typically, a Hosted PBX implementation is significantly more cost-effective over the long run than a traditional PBX. These ongoing savings are in addition to the initial savings on capital outlay.
- Geographical Flexibility– Employees can work from anywhere when your office phone system is virtual. You can have employees working from home, other offices, mobile phones, and even overseas.
- Local Presence– Hosted PBX systems allow you to get local virtual numbers in cities where you are not physically located which allows you to create a virtual presence or open a virtual office in Cincinnati, OH or the UK.
- Credibility– For small businesses a virtual system can give them instant credibility by presenting their customers with a professional sounding telephone solution. Traditional telephone systems are generally cost-prohibitive for smaller organizations.
- Scalability– Traditional phone systems are limited by how many users they can handle as well as how many lines you have purchased from your local telephone provider. Virtual systems can expand and grow with your business as you need them to.
- Quick Setup– A Hosted PBX solution can have you up and running very quickly compared to a traditional telephone system.
- Ease of Use– End-user management of a Hosted PBX is far more user-friendly than is the case with traditional solutions. Intuitive web interfaces mean that anyone can manage, monitor and make changes to the service at any time, without needing any specialized skills or experience.
Hosted PBX Features
Our cloud-based service provides a wealth of powerful features, many of which are included at no additional cost. Below is a categorized list of some of the most popular features.
- Long-distance included
- Little or no hardware needed
- Easy to manage – no technician required
- Huge number of included features
- Customize your auto attendant
- Manage staff with departments
- Get local numbers in areas of your choice
- Custom hold music supported